Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I am a soul

I think a lot about homes...

and this quote in a yoga workshop: "You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body." by C.S. Lewis... 

island or rock

made me think about my soul house...


misty morning trees
if your soul  didn't have a body,  would it be a tree or a rock or fluid like the wind and water?

fancy beach house
 ...if your soul were in a house, where would the house be?
...would it face out into the vastness of the sea watching the world fall off the edge? 
Casa Talia by Marco Giunta and Viviana Haddad

...would it be in a cave, looking out from the the core of the earth? 


earthship
...who would be your neighbors?

inside a black apple

my body is my home...the souls floating next to me are my neighbors...good neighbors make you feel at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment