Friday, August 5, 2011

desert dog

Desert Dog yawns reading about Comanche exploits in the high desert and plains...nothing compares to his adventures raiding trashcans and dodging cacti while chasing tarantulas.




OK, so maybe he was scared of the tarantuals...and the rattle snakes...but he chased the bunny rabbits and stuck his head in many-a-hole of burrowing animals, it just doesn't sound as tough. 

On the subject of adventures, I have been preparing for the Origin Design Lab's Maker Faire this Saturday, my first craft fair...hopefully I don't implode. Happy Friday! 
PS: I just made myself wish I was doing Critical Mass instead of freaking out all night tonight.
http://chicagocriticalmass.org/about
(i wouldn't do a naked ride, but i like that others do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment