Friday, March 2, 2012

minimal hobbies

i like to fancy myself a minimalist, a fancy that i find Humboldt County encourages with a very...unique?...style (i am not calling myself fashionable, i like to think of myself as fashion neutral--i follow it and generally pick a few things up every once in a while, but i could care less about owning some couture shoes)....

Piggy Paint
but lately i have been a sucker for some shiny red nails, and when i found this Piggy Paint i was so excited...i know its geared for kids, but why shouldn't we all use non-toxic nail polish made in Arkansas?...
Suzanne Tidwell (my photo of her work)
 and these giant yarnbombed trees made me want to hug them...


all my husband wants to do is chop and shift wood around, but all i want today is to go knit something flashy around the tree he is about to chop down, but maybe knit a little less Missoni and a little more Ann Demeulemeester...
Jose Pulido

or maybe we both need new hobbies...tired from a long week...que lastima.

No comments:

Post a Comment